Fagron Nourisil MD
Nourisil™ MD is an ultra-light, transparent, self-drying silicone gel, which has been developed for the prevention and management of new and old keloids and hypertrophic scars that result from an accident, surgery, burns, C-section, breast surgery, acne, or cuts.
Benefits of Nourisil™ MD
- Forms an invisible layer that hydrates and protects scars
- Sun blocks and cosmetics can be applied afterwards
- Easy to apply onto scars on all areas of the skin, including the face and joints, once the skin is intact
- Suitable for use on all skin types and on children
Nourisil™ MD helps to:
- flatten, soften, and smooth raised scars
- relieve itching associated with scars
- reduce redness and discoloration
- prevent abnormal and excessive scar formation
Nourisil™ MD should be applied twice daily once the wound has closed. The recommended duration of treatment is 60-90 days. For larger or older scars, longer treatment may be required. Nourisil™ MD is a medical device and comes in a hygienic and convenient, ready-to- use 30 g airless dispensing system.