All Auriga’s technology has been used to design a unique serum: Flavo-C® serum. Thanks to its formulation based on 8% active vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), it effectively combats skin ageing by stimulating the formation of collagen fibres. It has been recognised that the L-ascorbic acid contained in Flavo-C® serum is the only form of vitamin C capable of deeply penetrating the skin and maintains its activity for 10 hours. Furthermore, Flavo-C® serum contains 30% ginkgo biloba, a powerful antioxidant that slows down skin ageing.
Over time the skin loses its flexibility and its radiance. These phenomena can be due to external factors (sun exposure, pollution, smoking, etc.) and internal factors (age, etc.). These factors favour the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles which give a dull and aged aspect to the skin. Furthermore, the concentration of vitamin C in the skin falls with age and exposure to UV rays, which has the effect of reducing the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is a protein which confers a resistance to stretching on the tissues. To deal with this fall, the vitamin C concentration in the skin must be increased in order to maintain an optimal collagen level and to keep the skin young, soft and radiant.
- Deeply regenerates the skin
- Prevents skin ageing
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Tones the skin and adds radiance to the colour
- Slows down and prevents pigment stains due to sun
- For all skin types.
- Apply a few drops of Flavo-C® serum to the tips of the fingers, and then spread over the areas of the face to be treated (face, neck, chest, back of the hands), morning and evening.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AQUA, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, POLYSORBATE 80, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN